EXCEPTIONAL CHILDCARE IN PORTLAND
AS A PARENT, HAVE YOU EVER FOUND YOURSELF IN A BIND?
The kind where you want to pull your hair out because after frantically searching for childcare, you either have to cancel your appointment or leave your child in the care of someone you don’t know or trust?
You’re the type of parent who wants the “best” for your child, but sometimes you feel like you fall short when it comes to finding exceptional childcare.
At Portland Nanny here in Portland, OR, we specialize in helping exceptional families find exceptional childcare (whenever they need it)!
Our clients come to us to get matched with experienced nannies who are eager to meet your children and will treat them with the same loving care as they would their own children.
OUR CLIENTS USE US FOR:
- Emergency childcare: when you need childcare and have less than 24 hours to find it.
- Maintained childcare
- Occasional or Semi-regular: when you need a nanny now and again or regularly for only a few hours a week , but you want to be able to trust the person you are giving the responsibility of your child's’ safety.
- Long-term: (regular 30+ hours/week): when you are looking for a long-term nanny that has been thoroughly trained and certified, but you don’t want to do all the legwork to get them in place.
- Overnight childcare: when you need childcare for overnight situations.
READY TO GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED?
WHO ARE OUR NANNIES?
Our nannies, or sitters, are professional childcare providers. We are picky about whom we hire, because every parent deserves peace of mind when they are away from their child! Some of the qualities required from all of our nannies:
- At least 2 years of childcare experience, but most have MUCH more
- A squeaky clean background and driving record
- At least 18 years old
- Infant and child CPR trained
- First Aid trained
- Have at least 3 references displaying excellence in childcare
- Upbeat and children oriented
- Must be fun!!
Also, our nannies/sitters do more than just take great care of your kiddos. Our goal is to always leave your house the same, if not better, than when we arrived. Portland Nanny nannies/sitters are household helpers and are more than willing to do laundry, light housework, grocery shopping, etc.