becoming a portland nanny
Here at Portland Nanny our amazing childcare providers are what hold the company together! Without such amazing nannies we wouldn't be able to provide exceptional care to families in need, around the clock. We are passionate about childcare and, thus, we are dedicated to finding employees who are, as well. We are here to help you every step of the way in finding your dream job!
You get to meet amazing local families and help out families in need, as well as show off your awesome childcare skills!
Minimum requirement for employment with Portland Nanny:
- At least 2 years of childcare experience
- Clean background check
- At least 3 professional references in a childcare setting
- Demonstrate a clear passion for children
- Be infant and child CPR and first aid trained/certified (or be willing to take courses)
- Be responsible, accountable and love children!
- This job is somewhat of an on-call nature but one where you have control. Our nannies must remain accountable to keeping an up-to-date online calendar, accept jobs online, and work for exceptional families in a variety of homes or luxury hotels around the Portland area. This could include Iast-minute jobs, pre-scheduled jobs, or maintained care jobs (regular-standing jobs of less than 20 hours per week).
We are always interested in meeting new, exceptional nannies. So, if you feel that you will be a good fit, please fill out our preliminary application. We will be in touch with you shortly.